- 3 links of Nicolosi's Berkshire Pork Chorizo
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Remove chorizo from casings. In a large ovenproof skillet on a stove or grill, cook and stir chorizo, green onions and garlic over medium-high heat until cooked through, 4-6 minutes, breaking chorizo into crumbles; drain.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add tomatoes, olives and orange zest; stir to combine. Sprinkle salt and pepper over salmon.
- On a greased grill rack, grill salmon, covered, over medium heat until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 3-4 minutes per side. Top with chorizo mixture.
1 salmon fillet with 1/2 cup sauce: 545 calories, 36g fat (10g saturated fat), 142mg cholesterol, 1355mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 43g protein.
This recipe has been supplied by the taste of home and more details can be found here.